Lexington, VA • Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Washington and Lee University's Alpha Circle of Omicron Delta Kappa recognized seven law student initiates at the Founders Day/Omicron Delta Kappa Convocation on Wednesday, Jan. 19, in Lee Chapel.
Omicron Delta Kappa (ODK) is a national leadership honor society founded at W&L in 1914. ODK was the first college honor society of a national scope to recognize and honor meritorious leadership and service in extracurricular activities, and to encourage the development of good campus citizenship.
The initiates from the law school were:
Class of 2011
- Christopher M. Hirsch, Bethpage, NY
- Micah Prieb Stoltzfus Jost, Harrisonburg, VA
- Jennifer T. Nguyen, Sterling, VA
- Robert Michael Vrana, Hockessin, DE
Class of 2012
- Michael Hill, West Point, GA
- Ellis Harris Pretlow, Suffolk, VA
- Christine M. Shepard, Hubert, NC
Kate Donnelly '11 (in the pink scarf) taps new law student ODK initiates, from left to right, Christine Shepard, Ellis Pretlow, Michael Hill, Rob Vrana, Jennifer Nguyen, Micah Jost, and Christopher Hirsch.