Lexington, VA • Thursday, January 21, 2010
Washington and Lee University's Alpha Circle of Omicron Delta Kappa recognized eight law student initiates at the Founders Day/Omicron Delta Kappa Convocation on Tuesday, Jan. 19, in Lee Chapel.
Omicron Delta Kappa (ODK) is a national leadership honor society founded at W&L in 1914. ODK was the first college honor society of a national scope to recognize and honor meritorious leadership and service in extracurricular activities, and to encourage the development of good campus citizenship.
The initiates from the law school were:
- Edward Stewart Crosland from Bethesda, MD., Law School Class of 2010
- Michael Preston Gardner from Martinsville, VA., Law School Class of 2010
- Gene Patrick Hamilton from Lexington, VA., Law School Class of 2010
- Edward Benton Keatley from Kansas City, MO., Law School Class of 2010
- Andrew Aaron Spievack from Cincinnati, OH., Law School Class of 2010
- Christopher J. Hartsfield from Durham, NC., Law School Class of 2011
- Brandon Hasbrouck from Bloomingburg, NY., Law School Class of 2011
- Meghan Monoghan from La Plata, MD., Law School Class of 2011
Left to right, back row: Stewart Crosland, Drew Spievack, Meghan Monoghan. Front row: Benton Keatley, Mike Gardner, Chris Hartsfield. Not pictured: Gene Hamilton, Brandon Hasbrouck.